Thursday 20 March 2014

More of my favourite images!

Coleton Fishacre 2012
This Beautiful image of a Geranium in full bloom was taken by myself on a summers day when I visited the gardens with my grandma. We visited different parts of the house and my favourite room in the house was Lady Dorothy's bedroom because it had a view of the gardens and in the distance was the sea. I always enjoy coming to visit here especially in the summer months due to the beautiful colours of the flowers/shrubs in the gardens.











Treloar Past Manipulated Photograph
I spend three years at this boarding college, which was for physically disabled students. I lived in a residential house called Gloucester for two and half years and I spend the other half and my final year in Brewer house. I had my own bedroom and I studied photography, which I have gained a lot of experience from now. I used photoshop to create this photograph.





Orlando Florida 2012
I took this photograph of the castle at night because in the day time it was hard to see it. However at night the lights that cover the castle turn on, which makes it stand out and it looked amazing at night because you could see the difference against the dark background. Myself, my sister and my mum ate out because they also had a mini fireworks display before and after turning the lights on and
I felt that this would be a good photograph and a nice memory to have of the castle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment